The Examination Committee of the Business School is primarily responsible for the preparation of and adherence to the following examination regulations:
Recognition of achievements / Transfer of courses
36 ECTS points in the field of business administration as a prerequisite for the application for master programs
Which courses will be recognized?
- Courses which impart the basic principles of business administration (e.g. Marketing, Management, Human Resources, Corporate Management, Finance, Accounting, Production, Logistics).
Which courses will not be recognized?
- Courses from related areas (e.g. Economics, Law for Economists, Finance Mathematics, Business Informatics, Statistics, Seminars, Bachelor’s Thesis).
Which documents are required?
- For a preliminary check, we will need your Transcript of Records in German or English.
Who is my contact person?
- Problems with the study program or during your studies
- Advice on assessment of study level
- For an individual course schedule planning for your studies
- For an extension of the maximum length of study
- Who is my contact person? Filomena Saia-Merkel, M.A.
Information for former diploma students
In case you have any specific questions regarding the following matters, the staff members of the Office of the Examination Committee will be glad to assist you personally.
Depending on your request, you can make an appointment for an individual study counseling below.