Study at one of the most renowned business schools in Germany: Our internationally focused Bachelor in Business Administration provides you with theoretical knowledge, company workshops and guest lectures, e.g. in Marketing and Finance, to get prepared for the professional world.
As an international student, I couldn't have wished for a more international studying environment. Within my bachelor, I had the chance to get to know students from all over the world, get in contact with various global corporations and spend a semester abroad. Now I started my master in management because I think it offers the best preparation for the professional career I am aiming for. I can only recommend it!
My studies at the University of Mannheim prepare me in an excellent way for my professional career. Internationality, practical relevance and personal development are daily fare.
- Duration and start of study: 6 semesters (full time), annually in fall
- Language of instruction: German and English
- Application period: May 15 – July 15 (bewerbung.uni-mannheim.de and hochschulstart.de)
- Admission requirements: university entrance certificate (e.g. “Abitur”), very good English and German language skills, orientation test
- Selection criteria: practical experience, extracurricular activities
- International perspective: depending of a foreign language, integrated semester abroad, study option IBEA
- Fees: administration costs of 156.70 Euro, tuition fees for non EU/EEA applicantsand for a second degree
- Study contents: module catalog 2017 (module catalogs 2012-2016)
General interest in business interelationsships and the ability to work with dicipline and independently are provide a solid basis for successful studies. The following requirements need to be fulfilled for your application:
- University entrance certification (usually Abitur)
- German language certificate
- Certificate of participation at your orientation test
- Certificate of very good English skills
Please consult our statute for important details.
To increase chances of admission, candidates should have (very) good grades on your university entrace certification, proof of English skills at the application deadline, practical experience and extracurricular activtities.
How to apply
How to learn about your admission
Until mid-August, you will receive notive on your admission via hochschulstart.de. If you decide to study with us, accept your study place in the portal of Hochschulstart. Afterwards, you will receive your admission letter via mail or via the application portal of the University of Mannheim. The letter contains your enrolment documents. Moreover, you receive information on your first days in Mannheim. After attending the orientation events, you will be able to put together your study plan and familiarize yourself with the examination statutes.
If you would like to make an appointment for individual study counseling, just sign into our online calendar.
Learn more about our Bachelor and ask all questions you might have at our Online Information Fair on March,15 2018. If you want to come to our campus we are happy to welcome you at our Bachelor study information day on March, 10 2018 (German only). You also have the opportunity to try out some lectures of our Bachelor program (March, 12-16 2018).
by phone Mon 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and Wed 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.