Study at one of the most renowned business schools in Germany: Our internationally focused Bachelor in Business Administration provides you with theoretical knowledge, company workshops and guest lectures, e.g. in Marketing and Finance, to get prepared for the professional world.
As an international student, I couldn't have wished for a more international studying environment. Within my bachelor, I had the chance to get to know students from all over the world, get in contact with various global corporations and spend a semester abroad. Now I started my master in management because I think it offers the best preparation for the professional career I am aiming for. I can only recommend it!
My studies at the University of Mannheim prepare me in an excellent way for my professional career. Internationality, practical relevance and personal development are daily fare.
- Duration and start of study: 6 semesters (full time), annually in fall
- Languages of instruction: approx. 50% German and 50% English
- Application period: May 15 – July 15 (bewerbung.uni-mannheim.de and hochschulstart.de)
- Admission requirements: university entrance certificate (e.g. “Abitur”), proof of very good English and German language skills, orientation test (see Selection Statutes), no NC
- Further selection criteria: practical experience, extracurricular activities
- International perspective: deepening of a foreign language, integrated semester abroad, study option IBEA
Fees (fall 2018): administration costs of 160.40 Euro, tuition fees for non EU/
EEA applicantsand for a second degree
- Study contents: module catalog 2018 (module catalogs 2012-2017)
- Download: program brochure
General interest in business interelationsships and the ability to work with dicipline and independently are provide a solid basis for successful studies. The following requirements need to be fulfilled for your application:
- University entrance certification (usually Abitur)
- German language certificate
- Certificate of participation at your orientation test
- Certificate of very good English skills
Please consult our statute for important details.
To increase chances of admission, candidates should have (very) good grades on your university entrace certification, proof of English skills at the application deadline, practical experience and extracurricular activtities.
How to apply
How to learn about your admission
Until mid-August, you will receive notive on your admission via hochschulstart.de. If you decide to study with us, accept your study place in the portal of Hochschulstart. Afterwards, you will receive your admission letter via mail or via the application portal of the University of Mannheim. The letter contains your enrolment documents. Moreover, you receive information on your first days in Mannheim. After attending the orientation events, you will be able to put together your study plan and familiarize yourself with the examination statutes (only available in german!).
If you would like to make an appointment for our study counseling service about the content and the requirements for our program, please write us an email (bachelor(at)bwl.uni-mannheim.de) with some date proposals.
If you have quite specific questions concerning the application and the admission of our program (e.g. applying with a non-german university entrance qualification, the notarization of documents or the correct form of your application), you should directly contact the University’s admission office (email@example.com).
by phone Wed 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.