Study at one of the most renowned business schools in Germany: Our internationally focused Bachelor in Business Administration provides you with theoretical knowledge, company workshops and guest lectures, e.g. in Marketing and Finance, to get prepared for the professional world.
What I really like about Mannheim is not only the Schloss, which convinces with the latest equipment, but also the great flexibility and the constant variety of the program. The Bachelor's program provides an insight into all areas of business administration, with many opportunities for in-depth study in the form of modules and a wide range of workshops, lectures and internship opportunities.
Mannheim is the perfect city in terms of size: small enough to reach the campus quickly and not to have to spend a lot of your free time on the train but at the same time big enough to be able to chose from a large offer of leisure activities. In my case, the university's reputation as well as the recommendations of numerous friends, who study there, have convinced me to come to Mannheim!
- Duration and start of study: 6 semesters (full time), annually in fall
- Languages of instruction: approx. 50% German and 50% English
- Application period: May 15 – July 15 (bewerbung.uni-mannheim.de and hochschulstart.de)
- Admission requirements: university entrance certificate (e.g. “Abitur”), proof of very good English and German language skills, orientation test (see Selection Statutes), no NC
- Further selection criteria: practical experience, extracurricular activities
- International perspective: deepening of a foreign language, integrated semester abroad, study option IBEA
Tuition fees (fall 2018): Administrative fee of 160.40 Euro and tuition fees for non-EU/
EEA applicants (1500 Euro) or a second German Master's degree (650 Euro)
- Study contents: module catalog 2018 (module catalogs 2012-2017)
- Download: program brochure
General interest in business interelationsships and the ability to work with dicipline and independently are provide a solid basis for successful studies. The following requirements need to be fulfilled for your application:
- University entrance certification (usually Abitur)
- German language certificate
- Certificate of participation at your orientation test
- Certificate of very good English skills
Please consult our statute for important details.
To increase chances of admission, candidates should have (very) good grades on your university entrace certification, proof of English skills at the application deadline, practical experience and extracurricular activtities.
How to apply
How to learn about your admission
Until mid-August, you will receive notive on your admission via hochschulstart.de. If you decide to study with us, accept your study place in the portal of Hochschulstart. Afterwards, you will receive your admission letter via mail or via the application portal of the University of Mannheim. The letter contains your enrolment documents. Moreover, you receive information on your first days in Mannheim. After attending the orientation events, you will be able to put together your study plan and familiarize yourself with the examination statutes (only available in german!).
If you would like to make an appointment for our study counseling service about the content and the requirements for our program, just sign into our online calendar.
If you have quite specific questions concerning the application and the admission of our program (e.g. applying with a non-german university entrance qualification, the notarization of documents or the correct form of your application), you should directly contact the University’s admission office (email@example.com).
If you sign up for our study counseling, we assume that we are allowed to use your data for the coordination of your appointment.
by phone Fri 11:00 a.m.–noon & 2:00–3:00 p.m.