We are pleased that you have decided to study your bachelor's degree in business administration at our University. To make the start of your studies as easy as possible, we have compiled all relevant information regarding your first days with us on this page.
As soon as you receive your access data (rum user account and password), you can find all relevant information such as information regarding courses, the application for a semester abroad or the registration for language courses on our learning management system ILIAS. In case you have any unanswered questions, feel free to contact me.
We from the student committee look forward to meeting you at the events during orientation week. If you would like to join us after settling in, feel free to contact us.
To make sure that you will start well prepared into your studies, we would like to invite you to the orientation week. During the welcome ceremony by our dean, you will also receive important information on how to create your course schedule or register for exams, as well as everything you need to know about the campus. You should definitely also participate in the social events to get in contact with other fellow students. To make it simple for you, we have created an overview of all the events.
As time and locations may still change, please look at this page again shortly before the events.
|11:30||“Welcome” from the Dean and the Fachschaft||A3 room 001|
|11:30||Infosession: things I need to know about my studies||A3 room 001|
|21:00||ASTA Schneckenhof Party||Schneckenhof|
- Funding, student identification card, orientation on campus - all important information an to-dos to begin your studies - so you don't miss anything
- Campus map - so you know where you need to go
- Examination regulations - so you know all framework conditions
- Module catalog - so you have an overview of what you will learn
- ILIAS - so you find all information that are relevant for your studies. Please join the group „Bachelor Betriebswirtschaftslehre” as soon as you receive your log-in data (rum ID)
- Join the Facebook group - so that the student committee ist able to keep you up to date
by phone Wed 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.