We are pleased that you have decided to study the Mannheim Master in Business Research (MMBR) at our University. To make the start of your studies as easy as possible, we have compiled all relevant information regarding your first days with us on this page.
As soon as you receive your rum user account (access data) our learning system ILIAS will provide all important information such as the course offer or registration deadlines. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.
We from the student committee look forward to meeting you at the events during orientation week. If you would like to join us after settling in, feel free to contact us.
- Financial aid opportunities, student ID card, orientation around the campus – information and to-dos at the start of your studies
- Campus plan – so that you know where to go
- Examination regulations – so that you know the framework
- Study plans - so that you know what you will learn
- ILIAS - so that you know where to find relevant information about your studies. Please join the “Mannheim Master in Business Research (MMBR)” group as soon as you have your personal log-in data
- Facebook - join the group to get all the news from the student committee and to start networking
Study Counseling Mannheim Master in Business Research (MMBR)
by phone Wed 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. and Thu 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.