We are pleased that you have decided to study the Mannheim Master in Management (MMM) at our University. To make the start of your studies as easy as possible, we have compiled all relevant information regarding your first days with us on this page.
As soon as you receive your access data (rum user account and password), you can find all relevant information such as information regarding courses, registration deadlines or the grade transfer after a semester abroad on our learning management system ILIAS. In case you have any unanswered questions, feel free to contact me.
We from the student committee look forward to meeting you at the events during orientation week. If you would like to join us after settling in, feel free to contact us.
To properly prepare you for your studies, we would like to invite you to the following events. After a formal welcoming by the Dean you will receive information about how to organize your study plan, how to register and deregister for exams and what you need to know about the campus. We encourage you to also take part in the social events as they are a great first opportunity to meet fellow students. We put together a list of all the events so that you have an overview and can stay on top of things.
As time and locations may still change, please look at this page again shortly before the events.
|29.08.2018, 18:30||MMM Pub Crawl||Schneckenhof|
|29.08.2018, 23:00||Afterparty||Chaplin (N7, 10)|
|21:00||ASTA Schneckenhof Party||Schneckenhof|
|14:00||Welcoming by the Dean and Information Session from the Student Committee||SO 108|
|16:00||Freshmen Festival||Mensawiese (on the meadow in front of the Mensaria)|
|06.09.2018, 15:30-17:00||Double Degree Programs - structures, application and selection||O151|
|14.09.2018, 10:00-11:00||Study Abroad Semester - partners, application and selection (German)||O151|
|14.09.2018, 11:15-12:15||Study Abroad Semester - partners, application and selection (English)||O151|
- Financial aid opportunities, student ID card, orientation around the campus – information and to-dos at the start of your studies
- Campus plan – so that you know where to go
- Examination regulations – so that you know the framework
- Module catalog – so that you know what you will learn
- ILIAS - so that you know where to find relevant information about your studies. Please join the “Mannheim Master in Management (MMM)” group as soon as you have your personal log-in data
- Facebook - join the group to get all the news from the student committee and to start networking
Study Counseling Mannheim Master in Management (MMM)
by phone Wed 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. and Thu 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.