We are pleased that you have decided to study the Mannheim Master in Management (MMM) at our University. To make the start of your studies as easy as possible, we have compiled all relevant information regarding your first days with us on this page.
As soon as you receive your access data (rum user account and password), you can find all relevant information such as information regarding courses, registration deadlines or the grade transfer after a semester abroad on our learning management system ILIAS. In case you have any unanswered questions, feel free to contact me.
We from the student committee look forward to meeting you at the events during orientation week. If you would like to join us after settling in, feel free to contact us.
- Financial aid opportunities, student ID card, orientation around the campus – information and to-dos at the start of your studies
- Campus plan – so that you know where to go
- Examination regulations – so that you know the framework
- Module catalog – so that you know what you will learn
- ILIAS - so that you know where to find relevant information about your studies. Please join the “Mannheim Master in Management (MMM)” group as soon as you have your personal log-in data
- Facebook - join the group to get all the news from the student committee and to start networking
We highly recommend to participate at the event on August 31 at 2 pm. Should you not be able to come you can find the most important information in the following video.
Study Counseling Mannheim Master in Management (MMM)
by phone Wed 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. and Thu 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.