Be flexible in your studies at one of the most renowned business schools in Germany. Enjoy the international study atmosphere and profit from the practical orientation and extensive partner network.
For me, the best part of the MMM is its freedom of choice. We can design our own study plan with one or multiple focuses so that in the end everyone has his or her fully individual degree.
I really appreciate the flexibility of the MMM to include a semester abroad and an elective. Moreover, I enjoy the possibility of getting in touch with many different companies through guest lectures and workshops.
- Duration and start of study: 4 semesters (full time), annually in fall
- Language of instruction: mixed German and English track or 100% English track (no German language skills required), decision to be made during application process
- Possible specializations: Accounting & Taxation, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Operations Management
- Application period: March 15 - May 31 (bewerbung.uni-mannheim.de). All required documents must be submitted by May 31 at the latest
- Admission requirements: undergraduate degree, at least 36 ECTS in business administration, GMAT (min. 600 points, program code VLC-95-04) or equivalent GRE result, no NC, no english language test required
- Further selection criteria: semester/ study abroad, practical experience
- International perspective: semester abroad, double degree programs
- Study contents: module catalog 2018 (module catalogs 2011-2017)
- Download: program brochure
Before you hand-in your master’s thesis at the end of your studies, you can freely choose lectures and seminars according to your personal preferences. Apart from five core courses (Business Economics I and II, Decision Analysis, Corporate Social Responsibility and Applied Econometrics or Empirical Methods), you have the flexibility to create your individual schedule. Next to courses being offered each year or each semester, there is a changing variety of themed courses that are taught by our professors or international guest lecturers. You can find all of them in the module catalog.
General interest in business interrelationsships and the ability to work with discipline and independently provide a solid basis for successful studies. The following requirements need to be fulfilled for your complete application that should reach us until May 31 at the latest:
- An undergraduate degree with at least 36 ECTS from the field of business administration
- A GMAT with a minimum of 600 points (program code VLC-95-04) or equivalent GRE result (Official Score Report only)
- Knowledge of German if you apply for the German-English track
Please consult our statute for important details.
To increase your chances of admission, you should bring along (very) good bachelor grades, a high GMAT test result, a semester abroad or an international degree, and practical experience.
How to apply
How to learn about your admission
Four to six weeks after the application deadline, you will receive notice via e-mail that your application ouctome is available in the online portal. Please log in to access the notification. In case of admission, you will also find your enrolment documents as well as important information on your first days in Mannheim in the portal. Orientation events take place in the week before lectures start. After having attended them, you will be able to create your study plan using the module catalog and familiarize yourself with the examination statutes.
If you would like to make an appointment for individual study counseling at the Dean's Office, just sign into our online calendar.
If you sign up for our study counseling, we assume that we are allowed to use your data for the coordination of your appointment.
Study Counseling Mannheim Master in Management (MMM)
by phone Wed 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. and Thu 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.