Stephen Campbell, Ph.D.
Works in process
- ““Permanent and temporary tax avoidance as a source of financing: How to succeed where
the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 failed.” Dissertation.
- „Taxes and Cash Flow Volatility.“ with Terry Shevlin. Working paper.
- „Corporate Income Tax Incidence: A Fresh Examination using State Tax Increases“ with
Yoojin Lee, Terry Shevlin, and Aruhn Venkat. Working paper.
Vorträge und Konferenzen
- AAA Western Region Meeting, San Francisco, April 2017
- Most Outstanding Teaching Assistant – Merage School of Business Health Care Executive
Class of 2018
- Doctoral Consortium Fellow at the 2017 AAA / Deloitte Foundation / J. Michael Cook
- UCI Doctoral Program, Excellence in Teaching Award 2014