Our team enjoyed attending the OR 2022 Conference at KIT.
We had the opportunity to present and discuss five of our current research projects:
- Allocation of recycling credits to final products in plastics production (Müge Cakan)
- A model-based approach to strategic demand management for attended home delivery (Katrin Waßmuth)
- Decision support for S&OP coordination under asymmetric decision-making power (Christoph Löffel)
- Tactical Production Planning for Uncertain Seasonal Demand (Pardis Sahraei)
- Estimation of a Consider-Then-Choose Customer Choice Model for Tractable Assortment Optimization (Jonas Schwamberger)
Congratulations to all on a very successful conference!