- Albrecht, C.-M., Hattula, S. and Lehmann, D. R. (2017). The relationship between consumer shopping stress and purchase abandonment in task-oriented and recreation-oriented consumers. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 45, 720-740.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Finkel, A. S. D. and Nothhelfer, K. (2016). What if the CEO is perceived as a corporate psychopath? The effects of perceived corporate psychopathy on product, stock and employer attractiveness. In Kim, J., Bridging Asia and the World: Global Platform for Interface Between Marketing and Management : 2016 Global Marketing Conference,Conference Proceedings (S. 436-437). , Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations (GAMMA): Hong Kong.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Hattula, S., Bornemann, T. and Hoyer, W. D. (2016). Customer response to interactional service experience - The role of interaction environment. Journal of Service Management, 27, 704-729.
- Albrecht, C.-M. and Häger, P. (2016). How to offer luxury products on the Internet : the influence of online assortment decisions and online purchase options on brand equity. In Kim, J., 2016 Global Marketing Conference at Hong Kong “Bridging Asia and the World: Global Platform for Interface between Marketing and Management” : 21st-24th July, 2016 Conrad Hong Kong, Hong Kong : proceedings (S. 173-174). , GMC: Hong Kong.
- Lanz, A. U., Goldenberg, J., Shapira, D. and Stahl, F. (2016). Climb or jump - status-based seeding in user-generated content network. Mannheim.
- Stahl, F., Bartels, D. M. and Valli, V. (2016). The effects of framing subscription benefits as price discounts or time bonuses on time preferences. In Moreau, P., Wanderlust : ACR 2016 proceedings, Berlin, Germany, Oct 27-30th (S. 634). Advances in Consumer Research, Assoiation for Consumer Research: Duluth, MN.
- Aaker, D. A., Stahl, F. and Stöckle, F. (2015). Marken erfolgreich gestalten. Wiesbaden: Springer Gabler.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Hattula, S., Bornemann, T. and Hoyer, W. D. (2014). Asymmetric Effects of Causal Attribution in Service Encounters. In Bigné Alcañiz, J., Paradigm shifts & interactions : conference proceedings : EMAC 2014, European Marketing Academy, 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, June 3-6 (S. 165). , European Marketing Acad.: Brussels.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Hattula, S., Bornemann, T. and Würth, J. (2014). You are Forgiven: Cause Uncontrollability and Negative Emotional Contagion. In Botti, S., Making a difference : proceedings, vol. XLI ; [the 44th Annual Conference of the Association for Consumer Research (ACR) was held at ... Chicago, Ill., October 2 - 6, 2013] (S. 541-542). Advances in Consumer Research, Assoc. for Consumer Research: Duluth, Minn..
- Halbheer, D., Stahl, F., Koenigsberg, O. and Lehmann, D. R. (2014). Choosing a Digital Content Strategy: How Much Should be Free? International Journal of Research in Marketing : IJRM, 31, 192-206.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Backhaus, C., Gurzki, H. and Woisetschläger, D. M. (2013). Drivers of Brand Extension Success: What Really Matters for Luxury Brands. Psychology & Marketing, 30, 647-659.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Bauer, H. H., Bergner, K., Gogia, T. and Sprott, D. E. (2013). Predicting Preventive Health Behavior: The Effects of Self-Prophecy and Self-Efficacy. In Salisbury, L., The Changing Role of Policy in Consumer Well-Being : 2013 Marketing & Public Policy Conference, May 30 – June 1, 2013 Washington, D.C. (S. 11). , AMA: Washington, DC.
- Albrecht, C.-M., Bauer, H. H., Bergner, K., Gogia, T. and Sprott, D. E. (2013). Self-Efficacy and Self-Prophecy Effects on Preventive Health Behavior. In Arnold, T., Marketing in the socially-networked world : challenges of emerging, stagnant & resurgent markets ; Chicago, Illinois, USA, 17 - 19 August 2012 (S. 235). AMA Winter and Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings, American Marketing Assoc. ; Curran: Chicago, Ill. ; Red Hook, NY.
- Hoefkens, C., Valli, V., Mazzocchi, M., Traill, W. B. and Verbeke, W. (2013). European consumers' perceived seriousness of their eating habits relative to other personal health risks. Preventive Medicine : PM, 57, 618-622.