In patient care, radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multi-media reports. Our mission is to provide context-specific support to radiologists in their diagnosis and communication and to harness the data available in radiological images. This way, it is possible to derive comprehensive treatment decisions and develop new therapies to improve patients’ quality of life, especially when dealing with complex diseases such as cancer.
For this reason, across the world, university hospitals, large clinics as well as radiological practices work with our software mint Lesion™. Accordingly, our sales activities are both versatile and international and we are looking for active support in our direct sales team.
Duration: at least 3 months, Start: any time
Take over responsibility
- Support us in the ongoing development of our international sales strategy
- Participate in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of customer appointments and fairs
- Carry out market-related projects and present them in the sales team and to the board of management
Take the chance
- Work in a successful medtech company and experience first-hand the digitalization of radiology
- Interact closely with sales management and be part of a versatile and dedicated team
- Take over responsibility and take the chance to engage in direct customer contact
- Gain an attractive compensation
Prove your skills
- You perform very well in your studies of business administration, economics, sales/
marketing or a comparable degree
- You are motivated to carry out tasks proactively and independently
- You have conceptual and analytical skills that you have already demonstrated in an internship
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English and you are keen on engaging in direct customer contact
Please send your application documents incl. motivation letter and CV in a PDF file to:
Michelle Ochs, jobs(at)mint-medical.de.
In case of questions please call +49 (0) 6221 32 180 11.
Mint Medical GmbH
Burgstr. 61 | 69121 Heidelberg
06221-32 180 11 | jobs(at)mint-medical.de