The large portfolio of corporate partners of the University of Mannheim, Business School made it easy for me to get in touch with exciting companies. Six months before I graduated, I was offered a position by my favorite employer.
- Internship for students with focus on Logistics/
Supply Chain Management, Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 254 KB )
- Internship for students of Business Informatics and Business Administration – with option for subsequent thesis, Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 139 KB )
- Internship "Global Supply Chain", Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 221 KB )
- Internship "International Order Management", Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 128 KB )
- Internship "Talent Acquisition/
Recruiting", Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 133 KB )
- Internship "HR Management", Location: Penzberg (Bavaria) ( PDF , 209 KB )
- Internship Logistics/
Supply Chain, Location: Mannheim ( PDF , 139 KB )
How can I schedule the right start into the professional live? How can I start my professional life with an advantage? These are questions that many students face just before graduation. But, the sooner you ask them, the better!
You can get support from the mentoring program of ABSOLVENTUM MANNHEIM, the alumni network of the University of Mannheim. It puts mentors from areas such as nonprofits, culture and business in contact with you. The mentors accompany the students for at least one year and assist them with advice and practical information about any questions concerning their studies, career entry and career planning.