As one of the world’s largest building materials companies, HeidelbergCement, too, has been hit by the corona crisis in spring 2020 unexpectedly and heavily.
Dr. Lorenz Näger, vice chairman and chief financial officer of the DAX corporation, talks about the major challenges of the crisis and the key measures that made the fiscal year 2020 one of the most successful years in their corporate history.
The talk treats the following topics:
- HeidelbergCement: a global building materials company
- The lockdown impacting key figures
- Avoiding “cash-run”, securing liquidity
- The road to “Smart Working” in a globally active company
- Balance sheet management in times of Covid-19
This lecture will be held in German. Join the online event