What you can look forward to on this evening:
- In 15-minute short presentations Tanja Frauenkron, Nora de Brujin and Karin Lehl will introduce you to our three TxB areas: “Payments and Accounts”, “Operations” and “Transaction Management”. Here you will learn more about the topics we work on in these areas and you will surely be surprised how diverse the challenges in Transaction Banking are.
- Afterwards, Katja Haag will inform you about our internship and trainee programs.
- In breakout sessions of your choice, you will then have the opportunity to talk to the three colleagues from the short sessions and one other colleague. Here you can ask all your questions and learn more about the daily TxB routine at DZ BANK.
You can get a first idea of the tasks of our three TxB areas here and if you are currently looking for an entry-level program, e.g. an internship or trainee program you can have a look directly on our careers page. We are also currently looking for additional support for the Operations department.
If you would like to take a virtual trip to our locations in Frankfurt or Düsseldorf to see what our office world looks like, please use the following two links:
What you should bring with you
- You are at least in your third semester of your bachelor's degree or you are currently completing your master's degree, e.g. in business administration or (business) informatics.
- You are interested in topics related to payment transactions, card business, or securities and promotional loan processing and would like to learn more about how the DZ BANK works in these areas, or
- You have no idea what exciting topics and challenges Transaction Banking has in store, but curiosity is your personal driver and you are open to new things.
Your Registration until 25 July
If this is exactly what applies to you, register via the Apply button by 25 JULY 2021. A separate cover letter is not necessary, even if it is required by the system. Simply submit your CV here once again. You will be informed by e-mail by 26 July 2021 at the latest whether you will be participating on 28 July 2021. Participation via laptop or desktop PC is ideal. If you use a tablet or smartphone, there may be functional restrictions. The event language is German.
Your questions will be answered by
Tel.: 069 7447-90898