Ifenthaler, D., & Seufert, S. (Eds.). (2022). Articifial intelligence education in the context of work. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-14489-9
This edited volume remedies existing deficiencies in the literature on artificial intelligence and education in the context of work. The topics addressed by this book are:
• Supporting formal and informal learning through AI
• Human-machine collaboration for learning at the workplace, including the potential of human-AI interaction in professional and vocational education contexts, design, use, and evaluation of human-AI hybrid systems for learning
• Intelligent and Interactive Technologies for Learning, including natural language processing and speech technologies; data mining and machine learning; knowledge representation and reasoning; semantic web technologies, chat bot-mediated learning, and conversational learning,
• AI-enabled applications for skills management and personalized learning, such as AI-enabled coaching, personalized skill management, and intelligent tutoring systems.
• Case studies for the implementation and use of AI-enabled learning and performance solutions, such as personal learning experience platforms, and automated performance feedback.