The team of the Endowed Chair of Procurement warmly welcomes all new and previous students to the new fall semester. We hope everyone has been enjoying the summer break and collecting energy. As September is just around the corner, we would like to highlight our course offerings and important dates for a great semester start. Please check our fall courses here or directly put the following kickoff sessions in your calendar:
- MMM information session of the Area “Operations Management”: Tuesday, August-29, 13:00 o'clock in room O 151 (slides are here)
- OPM 591 Strategic Procurement: Monday, September-04, 13:45 o'clock in room O 151
- OPM 593 Negotiation: Tuesday, September-05, 08:30 o'clock in room O 135
- OPM 597 Next Generation Procurement: Friday, September-29, 08:30 o'clock in room O 129
- OPM 691 Supply Risk Management: Thursday, September-07, 10:15 o'clock, in room O 129
Please note that all our courses will take place in-person and live on campus (not recorded). Also, OPM 593 and OPM 597 are capacity-constrained and enrollment is mandatory (competition may occur). For these two modules, registration is open until August-31 (via Portal2; more details here).
If you have any additional questions about our courses or need more information about how to integrate them into your studies, please contact us (procurement) – we would be happy to help you find the right mix of operations management courses for your career plans. uni-mannheim.de